You are to write 25 things about yourself... habits, goals...simply about your life.
1. I am a sucker for romance. I just love anything that has to do with love.
2. When I was 10-11 years old, I acted in a small Ad film which was aired on Doordarshan... it was about importance of education to a girl child.... I was the girl child in question...!!!
3. I have never been able to be a part of any 'group' either in school or college. This concept of being a groupie and all, never really appealed to me I always thought that two out of the six were keeping secrets... I still do.
4. I am not judgemental about people. I believe in first impressions, but they are only as good as the secon...third..or the fourth ones... it might be the same or different.
5. I feel that money is the greatest thing to happen to me. I am very money minded.
6. On the same lines, I am materialistic too.
7. I love to dance. Especially on romantic numbers.
8. I a marriage freak. I love to attend weddings.
9. Yup, I am waiting for mine too.
10. The worst thing that anyone can do to me is make me really mad and as a result make me cry.
11. I cry with my eyes closed and in the dark room when no one can see me.
12. I am dying to learn Salsa, Ballet... sufi kathak... and guitar.
13. I hate any form of exercise especially if it involves going to the gym.
14. I have been swimming for almost 15 years. But, I am not a
15. I hate when I have to always 'understand'...
16. I love my best friend... Priyam and hate to see her angry.
17. I love to sleep... that is my best hobby ...
18. I want to go on a backpacking trip to Europe with my friends.
19. Given a chance, I would love to re live my school days from KG to 10th Grade.
20. I plan to write an autobiography one day... about myself or Shayon... or maybe our Love Story (The kind you get published n all) one day.
21. I want to go to Greece for my honeymoon.
22. I love chocolate....especially Dairy Milk and Ferro.
23. Hmmm... The Alchemist is like Bible to me...
24. I want to be a BIG corporate Lawyer...
25. I love Shayon more than he does....
Phew... that was a toughie... :)