- The show was awesome fun. It was a crazy technical reharsals, crazier giving the final perfomance and craziest was the after show effect... when we all went mad in the green room sorts.
- The weekend was great. Guess what? Kashvi came to DELHI...!!! And we MET!!! It was a GREAT saturday. The cherry on the top? Well, Shayon also came and joined us.. that meant an impromptu date for us. It was so cool..!!!
- Sunday was langar organized by us at the local gurudwara, and phew, it was hot and humid. And then, I went Red Spaghetti hunting.
- My internship started today. Very chilled out place..almost feels like a startup. Just three of us in office.
- Rains. FINALLY. Dreamcatcher's threats have finally worked. Or maybe, she did do the rain dance or gave a human sacrifice to the Gods.
- Now, the rains are great. The INSECTS are YUCK.
- And all those who are wondering, why isn't Kashvi updating, well, poor girl's comp crashed. Wish her comp a quick and healthy recovery.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Intially it was only the women but now- its the metro sexual male also who likes to have a visibly fairer skin.
Even the F&*%*^% ads that are on television just talk about how important is to cultivate a fair and flawless skin. That it is the only; mind you ONLY gateway to success... how discouraging is that? What happened to all that talk about- internal beauty and true talent? My mother keeps on getting me all kinds of creams so that my complexion too can be improved. According to her I was very gora gora till the time I was a kid.. but later thanks to the exposure of the sun etc i have visibly gotten tanned...
It seems after the second class treatment here, I really should take her advice more often.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I have a theory on Marriage... When two people are in a relationship for along time they come to a pointh when they do not have anything to talk about. And it is at this point that they decide to get married and thus have something to talk about all their lives.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? 'Man, BAD hair day...'
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now? Rs.60, only, I am not RICH.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? More... (I want more of everything.. LOL)
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Shayon....
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I have never had ringtone on my phone it always on the Beep once mode,but I love my mom's its ' Ik om Kar', a Shabd from Gurbani.
6. What are you wearing right now? Shorts and a t-shirt...(its HOT)
7. Do you label yourself? Yeah... as an Idiot (if that counts as labeling..).
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own? Reebok
9.Bright or Dark Room? Depends on the weather- In summers I like my curtain on making the room dim and cool and In winters I like it pulled apart so that it can be lit with natural light and warmth.
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I picked this from Mr. Wite P, and he is great at writing. love his style.
11. What does your watch look like? Its a black colored Fast track from the mens collection... I LOVE it. It was a gift from My dad. I have other swanky watches too... the my fav before this one was a GUESS watch which is not working at all but I still have it. And there is this really awesome Citizen watch which my dad bought from Canada...its so lady like that I asked him to put it away for my wedding.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night? Trying to call up Shayon.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? “I'll cal u in the evening Sakshi. My friend's psycho ex is eating my head. Sorry' (cant reveal the sender)
14. What’s a word that you say a lot? Bloody hell
15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children) Hmmm, Kashvi.
16. Last furry thing you touched? My stuff toys that sleep with me at night.
17. Favourite age you have been so far? I am still to young to say that...
18. What was the last thing you said to someone? “Ok”
19.The last song you listened to? Hmmmm... well... don't remember do soap's title track count??
20. Where did you live in 1987? I was just a year old... aww.. I am still staying in Delhi at the Same place in the same room as I did then... dull life...
21. Are you jealous of anyone? Yeah..lots of ppl.. I am a mean girl.
22. Is anyone jealous of you? Don’t know, don’t care!
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times? My short temper, my sense of humour... and my cell phone I guess
24. What’s your favourite town/city? I am still to see the world to answer this.
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?I am a very letter person, it was three weeks back.
26. Can you change the oil on a car? No.
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he’s is doing his internship with a Dental thingy...
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Yeah- My thighs...thanks to my dance.
29.What is your current desktop picture? Its the JPG file of my Younger sister's class 10th result directly from the CBSE site...
30. Have you been burnt by love? I guess so...
Oh Hello- You all better do this tag.. its fun...