Chanz and The Wicked witch of the West tagged me into doing this really nice Tag!
Simple ways of knowing the other person!
Just write three things about the seven headings and tag other people!
(For detailed rules, please see Chanz's Tag here! *Am too lazy!:)*)
So here goes:
3 places I would Pack my travel bag for..
1. Backpacking Europe: I am dying to go backpacking exploring this continent. I am fascinated by all those lovely green fields in the Yash Chopra/ Karan Johar movies!
2. Leh & Ladhak: I know after 3 Idiots this is becoming a hot tourist destination, but for me these are the only hill stations that I have not seen in the north. And I have been dying to do so.
3. US of A: Not for anything else but to meet my relatives and to go and spend a month in Disneyworld! :P
And I am going to cheat and write another place that I wanna go to-
Antarctica: What? I wanna see the penguins and the men in igloos!
3 On screen Characters I love to watch:
1. Shah Rukh Khan: For all the obvious reasons I am mad about him, and I LOVE his movies and the larger than life persona that he carries.
2. Neal Caffery (Matt Bomer): In White Collar, its a series on Star World. This guy is total total hot stuff, with his acting and great looks and those deep blue eyes, I think, I am gonna melt!
3. Richard Gere: You need me to spell out the reasons. From Pretty woman to Runnaway Bride, I think, I fall in love with his movies because of him!
3 Moods that describe me the best:
1. The Kid in me: Refuses to grow up, and I love being kiddish and naughty.
2. Cranky: Give me no food, and add to it sleep deprivation and you don't want to be within 200 miles of me. When I am cranky then, I am a bad bad bad person to be around.
3. General Happy Dappy Mood- When I laugh alot and make sure that I make it contagious. :D
3 Things that I think of Doing on a weekend but never did:
1. Clean up my wardrobe: My mom cribs. I tell her, on the weekend. The weekend comes and goes, and I forget. And then my mother cleans it. Changes the location of the clothes, and then, I never find my clothes. *Yeah in a CLEAN almirah*
2. Go out with the Family: I really would love to spend some time with all of em, go out and have some fun.. but unfortunately too many social engagements!
3. Go Party: The concept of a Saturday night is normally lost to the parents here in India. More so, if you are a girl I would love to party once or twice every month.. get ready and hit the floor. But alas, I know that is not happening any time soon.
3 Things from my Childhood I can't Forget:
1. Getting Ready for School: In winters I used to refuse to wake up in the morning, always telling my parents that it is still night at 6.30 am because the sky was dark and there is no sun. It used be a riot to get me ready, my mother would be doing my hair *I had really long hair, and my mum tied it in two pig tails with a ribbon*, while my maid would be doing up my uniform and dad tying my shoes and me being urged by the grandparents to quickly finish my milk. And, then I used to have my chawanprash on the Bike that my dad had that time otherwise I refused to touch it.
2. My grandfather was a member of India International Center, and there, kids under the age of 7 are not allowed inside the dining room *You are seated in the balcony if you are with the kids*, so my grandfather used to always tell me to lie about my age and behave like a lady inside the dining room *Which I always did*. On of such occasions, I had gone there for lunch with my grandparents and I saw one old uncle eating alone, and I whispered to my grandfather that, I don't like that he is eating alone, and I took my soup to his table and told him that I am having lunch with him coz, I don't like that he is eating alone. *Another thing that my maid used to always crib about was that whenever she took me to the park, I used to sit with all the older uncle and aunties*
3. I travelled by air for the first time at the age of 4. I went with my father to Mumbai. And learned to be independent there. For the entire time that I was there, I used to choose the clothes on my own and keep my hair open as much as I wanted *I was not allowed that at home* and the best part was that I travelled back from Mumbai to Delhi all on my own, trying to converse with the Air hostess in broken 4 year old english.
3 Things I would never say no to:
1. Good Food: I am a foodie! Good food and good company are always welcome.
2. New Clients: I am an Advocate! I will never say no to a client.
3. Gifts: Anything, even as lil as a note written by someone special is a gift that I love to receive. If it is a surprise, sone pe suhaga!
3 Things I cant live without:
1. My Phone: For all the obvious reasons but it should have balance and internet connection.
2. Dancing: Dance is life. It just fills me up with the feel good things and does wonders to my moods and to my life.
3. My Blabbering: I love to talk. I think, I'll be lost if I don't talk as much as I would like to!
And I tag:
Since Su has been tagged...
Shalu, Uncle J, Bloody Mary, Bikramjit, Banupriya, Harshita, Moo & Aniruddha!
Hey Good answers and Thank you for tagging me.. I will surly take it up ... Thank you once again
Will take it up soon :D
Very nice to read - and good girl for being so prompt :D The moods sound very familiar - and the reasons for visiting the US as well :D
Cool answers dude .Your childhood memories were awesome. .Thanks for tagging.. will take it up soon..
omg SRK *pukes*
i love the kid :D
me loooves food too!!
love dance dance dance :P
oh man i have been tagged :P will do this
Post a Comment