TBG did this. So get bored by knowing me a little more.
8 TV shows/News Channels I like to watch
- Full House
- Hannah Montana
- Suite life of Zack and Cody
- Balika Vadhu ( I am not a cool girl)
- So you think you can dance?
- Dance India Dance.
- Koffee with Karan (Including the NUMEROUS re runs)
- 56 (In Gurgaon) - This is THE best Italian food on earth.
- Chungwah (G.K. II, M block)- All time favorite chinese.
- Sagar (Defence Colony)- You can't beat the South Indian here. And Kulfi faluda for desert- YUM.
- Big Chill (Kailash colony)- Junk italian and sumptuous desert menu to die for.
- Shacks in Goa- You get the BEST sea food there. Add to it loads of time and luxury.
- Olives ( Bandra, Mumbai)- Best lounge food and ambiance.
- Cedars (Chennai)- Middle eastern food at its best.
- Nirulas (New Delhi)- Move over any other junk food joint, you cannot beat this place. World's Best Hot Chocolate fudge.
- My dance classes.
- Surprisingly my morning walks.
- My evening walks.
- Reading, books or blogs.
- Going to the parlour and pampering myself.
- Shopping for Shoes.
- Going out for Movies.
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
- Wrote a blog
- Read blogs
- Talked on the phone.
- Went out, and did nothing.
- Traveled in the city.
- Stressed out.
- Snapped a lot at people.
- I can wear nice sweaters.
- I can sit in my oversized sweat shirt and sweat pants the whole day.
- I can sleep all I want in my blanket.
- I love the fog.
- I can become a polar bear.
- I love the crisp air that I breathe in.
- The whole holding hands makes more sense in winters.
- And so does making love.
- A job.
- Admission in Harvard/ Yale/ Stanford/ UCLA ohkay, anywhere which is REPUTED.
- Great ideas for 25th wedding Anniversaries of numerous people and people who want me to do something nice at their functions.
- Oh, freaking God, great results in the Semester exams
- Sort my life.
- Be more strong.
- Have successful career.
- My DANCING.
- My belief in Love.
- Trying really hard to be happy.
- No way!
- Fuck off
- YOU DID NOT
- Faith is what you are left with, when you can really see nothing.
- Sometimes, it is OK to let go.
- That toothpaste on pimples really work.
- Sleep is the best medicine.
- Going to a doctor will give you a big bill, but will save you from hospital bills.
- Always check the water before you take a shower, same with the shampoo.
- Never think about ANYTHING while crossing the road, except crossing the road.
- Fight for your happiness, but not at the cost of hurting someone.
- Kashmir (MINUS the terror)
- East India
- Zero Stress
- More flexibility in my body.
- Peace of mind
- My life.
- A job
- Admission for my Masters
- Sense of being me.
- The Footloose Doll
- Miss M
- Uncle J
- Rohit Dassani
Ooh Ooh I did that too! Long back... *sticks tongue out at the similar answers*
I claim seniority!
8 TV shows/News Channels I like to watch
1. Balika Vadhu ( I am not a cool girl)- you serious? :P
2. So you think you can dance?- me likes
3. Dance India Dance.-me likes :P
8 Places to eat and dine
1. Olives ( Bandra, Mumbai)- Best lounge food and ambiance. ~ got to check this out
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. My dance classes.- same as me haan
8 Things I love about Winter ~ me jus hate winters
8 Things on my Wish-list ~ wish you all the best with all of them
8 Things I am Passionate about
1. My DANCING.~ same to same
2. R~ whats that ;)
3. My belief in Love.~ me too me too
4. Relationships.~ aaah me too
8 Words/Phrases I often use
1. AAAAAARRRRUUUUUSSSSHHHIIIII~ who is sheeeee :P
8 Things I learnt from the past
1. Always check the water before you take a shower, same with the shampoo.~ LOL awesome tip
2. Never think about ANYTHING while crossing the road, except crossing the road.~ hehe of course
8 Places I would like to go /Visit
1. Leh ~ damn this is on my list
8 Things I currently need/want.....
1. More flexibility in my body.~ me is dying for this too for my dance share some tips if you get to know
Lol @ Ani's comment! :D
Naaaaaaa.. i dont know abt others but i didnt get bored.. not even for a split second.. sometimes, its good to know more abt those with whom you spend times in this virtual space..
Good to know more about you!! Jeez..I have missed your blog!
Post a Comment