So here they are in Bullet forms:
- I went for a job interview to a BIG LPO and got through. I was supposed to join them from 7th of June, but because exams only get over on the 5th, I wanted a small break, thus e-mailed them that I will only join them in July. They have not replied to my e-mail, neither can I get through the only phone number that I have of them.
- I gave CLAT (Common Law Aptitude Test) for Masters, I got a 231 rank. Yay, but they took children till 204 rank. (There is a HUGE debate raging, because a lot of people have told me that masters from India is not worth the two years)
- I have a new baby nephew and his name is Ishaan. And, I have not yet seen him.. (he is in Mumbai)
- I applied to THE law firm that I really want to work with, and they have promised to get back to me... when, now that is a HUGE question.
- Finally, I got the conditional Acceptance letter from the Maastricht University in The Netherlands, but my family is not excited. (I totally am excited) (Oh, and the Condition is that I will get a degree, so please pray that my Results come by End of July at Max and that I pass and get the degree.. with decent marks.)
My parents are not comfortable in sending me outside the city something that I am really looking forward to. I want to love my life without really giving a damn about coming back home and seeing my dad all worried because I went out for dinner after office or with College buddies (as the situation is).
I want to taste freedom before marriage binds me, again.
Wish me luck...!! :)